Welcome, welcome!

Welcome and hello to all of you!

First of all I want to thank you forlooking into my blog.
I hope you will enjoy my handmadecreations.

These are fimo/polymer clay madearticles, which you can buy from me as well.

So, if anyone's interested with my creations, please don't hasitate to ask =)




Sweet Little Stuff

-All 100% non-toxic

-All 100% Handmade

( with a little bit of Joy-Joy-magic and alot more Heidi-love ^^ )



. . . Look into it, enjoy and buy alot!!! :)

More animals...


Below you can see wishes and/or orders I've made for friends.


This unicorn was made for a friend, to give as a brithday present. You might notice that, the unicorn is from the movie "Despicable Me" 
I like that movie alot too, so it wasn't that difficult for me to make it. 


Do you remember the series "Garfield"? Well, for those how do, you might see some similarities with my dog and odie from the series =P 


In cartoons or movies you always see magicians pull a rabbit out of their hats. I thought, why not make a tiny change and let the rabbit pop out a cup?
 VOILÀ! =)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi,
    I'm really in love with this despicable me unicorn charm. I was wondering if you could make another for me? Contact me at hkingsley08@hotmail.com with more details please!

    AntwortenLöschen