Welcome, welcome!

Welcome and hello to all of you!

First of all I want to thank you forlooking into my blog.
I hope you will enjoy my handmadecreations.

These are fimo/polymer clay madearticles, which you can buy from me as well.

So, if anyone's interested with my creations, please don't hasitate to ask =)




Sweet Little Stuff

-All 100% non-toxic

-All 100% Handmade

( with a little bit of Joy-Joy-magic and alot more Heidi-love ^^ )



. . . Look into it, enjoy and buy alot!!! :)

Robots



With the left over gray fimo I had, I decided to make a robot, since my husband likes them alot. This robot is holding a bowl and a fork in its hands.
As you can see, it looks down to its empty bowl and is sad, because there is no food in it.
I always joked around, saying that, my husband took its food away..hehe...






Upon seeing the robot above on my facebook profile, a friend of mine wanted to have one as a necklace charm. So, I made her this gorgeous looking robot. It's giving her its heart, as a "thank you!" gift for liking my works.

- Thank you again for your support!! =) -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen